MVM
join:2000-12-08
Greensburg, PA

2 recommendations

dp

MVM

MS Security Bulletin Advance Notification - February 7, 2013

Click for full size
This is an advance notification of 12 security bulletins that Microsoft is intending to release on February 12, 2013.

5 rated as Critical and 7 with a rating of Important.

»technet.microsoft.com/en ··· ms13-feb

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

1 edit

antdude

Premium Member

n/m

Nevermind.
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

art22gg to dp

Premium Member

to dp

Re: MS Security Bulletin Advance Notification - February 7, 2013

Thanks dp....12jeezz....hope there not all NET related..

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to dp

Premium Member

to dp
12 bulletins fixing 57 vulnerabilities:
»news.techworld.com/secur ··· adaches/

Microsoft will issue 12 security updates tomorrow, including two for Internet Explorer, that will patch a near-record 57 vulnerabilities in the browser, Windows, Office and the enterprise-critical Exchange Server email software.

Two of the five critical updates will address vulnerabilities in Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) and Windows Vista. Among the important updates, five will affect Windows 7, four Windows 8, and three each for XP SP3 and Windows RT.

But what caught Storms' eye were the two separate updates for IE, both tagged as critical, that will patch IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9 and the latest browser, IE10.

Tomorrow's fifth critical update affects Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Server 2010, the second- and third-most-recent versions of Microsoft's email server software.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

1 recommendation

antdude to art22gg

Premium Member

to art22gg
said by art22gg:

Thanks dp....12jeezz....hope there not all NET related..

.NET drive me nuts.

Dustyn
Premium Member
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN

2 recommendations

Dustyn

Premium Member

One latest version of .NET that's backwards compatible with ALL previous releases would be ideal. I hate having so many different versions installed with various Service Pack updates applied.

lordpuffer
Legalize It Joe!
Premium Member
join:2004-09-19
Old Town, ME

lordpuffer to dp

Premium Member

to dp
Thanks dp.
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

art22gg to Dustyn

Premium Member

to Dustyn
I couldn,t agree with you more Dustyn....Something like this is wayyyyy overdue....but I guess we can all dream..right!!!

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude to Dustyn

Premium Member

to Dustyn
said by Dustyn:

One latest version of .NET that's backwards compatible with ALL previous releases would be ideal. I hate having so many different versions installed with various Service Pack updates applied.

Me too. I hate it how it takes forever to update even on fast machines! Ugh! It's like every month we have .NET updates. Argh! I really wished programs didn't rely on .NET!