pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo to VioletVenom

Premium Member

to VioletVenom

Re: Path of Exile - Guide and Tips

I work at a medical clinic in Chicago (~5-minutes from downtown) and ~2-3 years ago, while I was here, a blizzard began coming down hard. I punch-out at 6:00 PM, however, on that day we were sent home early (~3:00 PM) because of poor visibility and the snow just packing so bad. The clinic was closed down for an additional 2 days. Boy do I wish we'd get hit by this Northeastern storm.

I think we got over 2-feet on that day. Standing outside of my house the streets had snow piled up to the level of a car's hood, and in some places more. My friend and I made 600 total (which we split) for 4-hours of shoveling that day by hand. I was hurtin'!

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

TheBionic

Premium Member

We got 18 inches here a couple of years ago, which is a lot for the middle of Missouri. I put some pics in the weather forum. I hear you about hurting after all that shoveling,it took me hours just to get a path to the street from my door. As much as I'd like a snow day to play PoE I don't know if I want that much to happen again any time soon. A friend in Albany says they're expecting something like 20 inches.