Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

critter

join:2013-01-30
Mount Vernon, KY
reply to critter

Re: Windstream Run-Around

Good news today!!! The tech got to our house this morning around 9:00 with new router and laptop in hand. He asked where I wanted to put the router and he went in there and came back out in less than 30 mins, asked if we had any questions and told me I was good to go.... I told him what a time I had getting them to believe that I could get the service here and he told me that the lady that I had talked to last did not do her job correctly. He said that they, the techs, know more about who can get service and who doesn't and she should have dispatched a tech the first time I called. So actually she lied not just once but several times. Wish I had gotten her name or badge #.... So I am up and running and it's so much faster than what I had so I'm happy.... I will have to see what kind of speeds that I'm actually getting, I've only got the 3Mg plan and I'm not sure if I can get the 6 or not. Just thought I'd give you guys an update on what has happened. Thanks for giving me the courage to keep at them and make them realize that the customer is always right.... LOL

malianx

join:2012-11-24
Clarendon, TX

Good luck with your new service, I certainly hope it works. Unlike the rest of us on this forum who pay for a service we don't actually receive.

I'm getting 0.05mbit at 6am today.