Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav to resa1983

Premium Member

to resa1983

Re: [Weather] Special weather statements ON, NB, NS, NL

said by resa1983:

Husband finished work at 8am. Got home at 830. Turned into the driveway, and got stuck.

6 inches of snow in the driveway with ice underneath it, not plowed or salted. Can't get to the underground parking lot, because of the huge drift right beside key to get into the underground.

Note to self: Buy Resa an army-navy surplus flame thrower to thaw the driveway before hubby gets home.
(PS can be used for ghost hunting in the summer)
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by Anav:

said by resa1983:

Husband finished work at 8am. Got home at 830. Turned into the driveway, and got stuck.

6 inches of snow in the driveway with ice underneath it, not plowed or salted. Can't get to the underground parking lot, because of the huge drift right beside key to get into the underground.

Note to self: Buy Resa an army-navy surplus flame thrower to thaw the driveway before hubby gets home.
(PS can be used for ghost hunting in the summer)

Our building management has done jack all today... The caretaker even tried telling me that the city had the responsibility of plowing our building's driveway.. Called him on his bs, and he said "It doesn't matter, its not getting cleared til the snow stops."

So now, who knows whether my husband will be able to get to work tonight for his midnight to noon shift.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt

Premium Member

Woo finally some big snow! i just blew about 20cm off the work parking lot and it looks like its gonna go for another couple hours at least...