RRedline
Rated R
Premium
join:2002-05-15
Attleboro, MA
reply to haroldo

Re: [iPad] 128 GB iPad 4 incoming.....

said by haroldo:

How many songs do you have (and, more importantly, how long would it take you to listen to all your songs)?

That's only around 4,000 songs, but 96% of them are 320 kbps MP3. Lots of other people have way more than I do, and I don't think it's excessive at all. I want access to all of my music anytime I want. I am not about to try planning what music I *MIGHT* want to listen to and constantly sync my iPhone/iPad/etc.

I also don't see why it is important to know how long it would take for me to listen to all of my music? I have lots of playlists and I use Genius playlists a lot. Sometimes I just let it play randomly from my entire library. As long as everything is tagged properly, and the volume levels are normalized properly, it works very well. In fact, the main reason why I use an iPhone over Android is because of music. I really don't like Google's music player, and I hate how they do song matching now. I don't know how people can tolerate music matching services (including Apple's) when the tracks play back at different volumes. Once Google or Apple (or whoever) addresses that issue, I will consider using those services. Until then, I am sticking with my iDevices and iTunes (which gets way more hate than it deserves).
--
One nation, under Zod!

haroldo

join:2004-01-16
united state
kudos:1

said by RRedline:

...I also don't see why it is important to know how long it would take for me to listen to all of my music? ...

Just curious, no offense intended.