spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

syed

@davita.com

[Unlock] how to unlcok VOICE user name & passwrod for Linksys WR

I have a Linksys WRTP54G device provide by In-voice provider. Since i am not using their service and would like to use it for another provider.
Can some one help me how to unlock the existing VOICE page user name and password?

Dan_voip

join:2007-01-03
Saint-Hubert, QC
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

Re: [Unlock] how to unlcok VOICE user name & passwrod for Linksy

Which provided did you use?
Did you try a reset to factory default using the reset button?
You should keep it pressed for a while from some sources for 30 seconds, I would say about 5-10 sec should be ok.
The default username is blank and the password admin.

syed

@davita.com

i used www.in-voice.com and tried as per your suggestion, still cannot login VOICE page. The following message comes:
A username and password are being requested by »192.168.15.1. The site says: "wrtp54g user"
I keep the user name section blank as suggested and input 'admin' in the password and once clicked login button i get above message again.

Dan_voip

join:2007-01-03
Saint-Hubert, QC
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

I have 2 unlocking guides 1 for Vonage and 1 for Earthlink but most likely will not work in your case. What's exactly on the label, WRTP54G-NA or what?
From what I saw you might try some combinations to login admin/admin, Admin/blank, Admin/Admin.
I'm guessing you can access the router part maybe with admin/admin but not the voice part.

syed

@davita.com

The label is WRTP54G V1.1, yes i can access the router part with admin/admin but not the voice part.
Have also tried your given combination and no success.

toro

join:2006-01-27
Scarborough, ON
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Rogers Hi-Speed
·Bell Sympatico

If I'm not mistaken, your router has firmware version 3.1.x (probably 3.1.17 or higher). You should be able to unlock it with the info from this thread »[Unlock] Help! Trying to unlock a RTP300 with fw 3.1.24
--
Providers (through asterisk): voip.ms, freephoneline, smartcall.ro, ipcomms, callcentric. Hardware: Vonage VDV21, Moto VT2x42, Linksys SPA series, Grandstream HT series, Panasonic KX-TGP5x0
»www.voipfan.net

conwaytwt
Premium
join:2004-04-09
Conway, AR
Reviews:
·Conway Corp.

It's not mentioned in that particular thread, but if those dd parameters aren't exactly correct for your particular hardware/software there's a pretty high risk of "bricking" the hardware. (Meaning that you get it into a state that it is difficult or impossible to boot or load software into.) Of course if you cannot use the device now you might think it's worth the risk.