spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RF177

@shawcable.net

[Rant] The challenge with Intuit Gopayment is the Customer Servi

I have been using Intuit Gopayment for about a month now. Well, I charged someone a month ago, and as the money hasn't hit my account yet, I haven't used it again.

This is not entirely their fault - I changed bank accounts. That being said, I followed all of their policies, faxed copies to the people at First Data and Gopayment and have had an ongoing email talk with "customer service".

This is where the challenge lies.

The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing, and there is no phone number to call. They speak nicely to say things like, "yes sir, it will be sorted in 24 hours", then weeks creep by with them saying, "I'll get in touch with you when there is a resolution".

After nearly a month, I am wondering if they're doing anything or simply hoping I go away.

I am very unhappy with the service and hoping they are able to resolve things so I don't have to wait any longer to bill my clients who are waiting for payment receipts that I can't give them.

If anyone out there has a phone number or a good way to resolve this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

williamray507
No More Mr Nice Guy
Premium
join:2001-10-04
Kernersville, NC

Re: [Rant] The challenge with Intuit Gopayment is the Customer S

Use square, they have been great for me. I tried gopayment but just didn't like it at all.
--
"I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, Oh wait it's the train"

rf177

@shawcable.net
I'll give it a shot - thanks!