spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

iotv

@myvzw.com

better to switch back after I return my equp?

I just switched to fios but did not disconnected my optimum yet. Would I get a better price if I return my old equipment or just call up and tell them I want to come back before returning eqipment. fios billing complete mess.

jaa
Premium
join:2000-06-13
kudos:2

Call them and find out. If you don't get what you want, cancel and return the equipment, and then call them.

Jackarino
YacCity
Premium
join:2006-12-28
Allendale, NJ
kudos:1
reply to iotv

Bring the equipment back your self. Its just easier. I had a case where I gave the modem back to the tech who came to my house and it was never recorded.
--
Romney - Ryan 2012
Christie 2016

MxxCon

join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY
reply to iotv

If you tell them that you are not happy w/ FIOS, they might not be willing to give you any promo rates..If you don't care about that, then go ahead.
Otherwise return their equipment and call to signup as a new customer switching from FIOS.

Also I think CV considers un-returned equipment as owed money and your old account will remain open. You don't want CV to send you to collections for that.
--
[Sig removed by Administrator: signature can not exceed 20GB]

DarienRedSox

join:2013-02-10
Darien, CT
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to iotv

Call them up and tell them you want to disconnect. They should offer you a better price on the spot. That is what happened to me 1.5 years ago when I switched to AT&T. As long as FiOS has been installed you should be able to get switch back pricing which is better than any of there advertised deals. They should also be able to take care of your ETF (early termination fees). Once again they will need the FiOS bill to do this to make sure you are not bluffing.