how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

OPdidntlogin

@charter.com
reply to JeremyV

Re: [Speed Issues] 8 bonded channels + gaming

Well that sucks. I already have a docsis 3 modem. The SB6121. And Charter has pretty much monopolized my area. I play with my modem directly connected to my xbox. No bridges, APs, or routers and it lags to hell and back. Not rubberbanding, but more of a shoot first, dont miss, and still die ordeal. BF3 is fun, but WAY to slow paced for me to get any real enjoyment out of it. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

ryu4000

join:2006-11-18
Picayune, MS
said by OPdidntlogin :

Well that sucks. I already have a docsis 3 modem. The SB6121. And Charter has pretty much monopolized my area. I play with my modem directly connected to my xbox. No bridges, APs, or routers and it lags to hell and back. Not rubberbanding, but more of a shoot first, dont miss, and still die ordeal. BF3 is fun, but WAY to slow paced for me to get any real enjoyment out of it. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

What you seeing is call of duty crappy network code if you play using dsl you do better then cable users only on this game that why i stop buying call of duty cause it the same game every year with same network issues.