uniqs

hm
@videotron.ca

hm to peterboro

Anon

to peterboro

Re: [Weather] Special weather statements ON, NB, NS, NL

said by peterboro:

I remove the tarp in the winter. I use it to work under in the summer instead working in the garage. There is just a top tarp and no sides.

yeah similar to one my bud has. So I guess It's a summer one you have. Used to keep the rays from damaging the dash or interior type thing. Or to work under for protection from the sun/rain.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by hm :

said by peterboro:

I remove the tarp in the winter. I use it to work under in the summer instead working in the garage. There is just a top tarp and no sides.

yeah similar to one my bud has. So I guess It's a summer one you have. Used to keep the rays from damaging the dash or interior type thing. Or to work under for protection from the sun/rain.

Yeah but you don't live in DJ's neighbourhood, where such things are frowned upon.

It reminds me of the opening theme to Weeds.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· Gf5_6dUA

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

said by elwoodblues:

said by hm :

said by peterboro:

Yeah but you don't live in DJ's neighbourhood, where such things are frowned upon.

They're frowned upon everywhere. I don't care for them, they're an eyesore, which is why some places ban them. But even I want one so I don't have to shovel anything except what the plow leaves. but they don't make them as big as my driveway is.

Older retired people around me that i've spoken to also want them.

450/season for a truck to do your driveway. Or you do it yourself. And let's face it, when you're retired who the F wants to shovel or pass a snowblower?

A Tempo fills that gap.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by hm :

They're frowned upon everywhere.

Wrong. The correct answer is they are frowned upon everywhere there are pretentious people who care too much about what other people do and not enough about what they do themselves.

There are plenty of tempos here in Fort Erie. I have yet to find a single person who gives two shits about them.

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

said by Gone:

said by hm :

They're frowned upon everywhere.

Wrong. The correct answer is they are frowned upon everywhere there are pretentious people who care too much about what other people do and not enough about what they do themselves.

You aren't wrong.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
You know what, I rarely see them anyway. Most people will just spend the money and make a permanent one.

hm
@videotron.ca

hm

Anon

said by J E F F4:

You know what, I rarely see them anyway. Most people will just spend the money and make a permanent one.

err you have a house?
You built something to cover your entire driveway?

J E F F4
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

I have a garage, I have seen people add-on gazebo like garages, open air garages, there is a technical term for it, but basically 2 or 3 supports at one side, then attached to either front or side of house. Typical shingle for roof.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by J E F F4:

I have a garage, I have seen people add-on gazebo like garages, open air garages, there is a technical term for it, but basically 2 or 3 supports at one side, then attached to either front or side of house. Typical shingle for roof.

It is called a carport. I have one.

J E F F4
Premium Member
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4

Premium Member

said by DKS:

said by J E F F4:

It is called a carport. I have one.

Yeah, not sure why I couldn't remember that. I never see tempos in this area. I do see people building carports though.