how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Bloominite
Premium
join:2004-04-17

1 recommendation

California's best selling bumper sticker???

Click for full size

Retired
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Earth

That asshole now has a 1 million dollar bounty on his head...:+)
--
I work hard. I play hard. I stay hard.

ohdan

join:2008-11-10
Adelanto, CA

A million? I'm on it.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1

My 2 cents why he will not be caught.
1st murders were personal
2nd murders were to get him on the stage and his manifesto made sure that the media would cover it.

The LAPD now has to do a public hearing on his trial, in which Dorner believes he was seriously wronged. He got what he wanted, he is now either out of the country or in some place that the police will not go.

He planned a lot of this. I heard a report he was seen in Barstow. I40 and I15 both lead out of the state in 2 hours from that point.
I have not heard if the feds are part of the search yet. If not, the guy is long gone.

This is by no means in support of Dorner, but an object view from the data I have been given.
--
"We are the only intelligent people in the universe." Arrogance 3:10

ohdan

join:2008-11-10
Adelanto, CA

They always get caught sooner or later.

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1

Guess I was wrong. Dorner was cornered in a cabin. Tied 2 people up. Wounded two cops on his way out.
--
"We are the only intelligent people in the universe." Arrogance 3:10

No_Strings
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2008-13
join:2001-11-22
The OC
kudos:6

1 recommendation

reply to Bloominite

Hundreds of cops, thousands of rounds fired, untold tax dollars spent looking in places like Mexico. He took himself out with one shot.

The pickup trucks of Southern California are safe again.

Bloominite
Premium
join:2004-04-17

After doing a bit of reading of various internet sites this morning, I'm amazed at all the outrage over the decision to set the cabin of fire. No one was outraged by the cops firing thousands of bullets into the cabin in an attempt to kill Dorner, but they feel the fire was murder.

I was listening to the scanner most of the afternoon and did hear one thing no one else has mentioned: LAPD helicopters arrived uninvited and dropped 15 SWAT guys into the scene. The SBSD helicopter spotted them and radioed in their location. 20-30 minutes later I heard over the scanner, "LAPD being evacuated to Big Bear Airport where they will wait for transport out of the area". BB airport is nearly 30 miles from 7 Oaks, so I guess SBSD didn't want them anywhere near their operation.

No_Strings
Premium,MVM,Ex-Mod 2008-13
join:2001-11-22
The OC
kudos:6

The guy picked a foolish way to air his grievances but the response made the cops look like idiots ... Again.