uniqs

Fishead1
Premium Member
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY

Fishead1 to More Fiber

Premium Member

to More Fiber

[Business] Re: FIOS scheduled for Bronx NY yet?

I've checked that out and because they are still installing it says its not available for me.But the basic package looks very good($94.99).
Do you know if they charge for equipment,like any boxes you need in your apartment for the connection and installation?I really don't have the up front money.Is there any payment plan that I can pay over time if they charge for the install?

More Fiber
MVM
join:2005-09-26
Cape Coral, FL

More Fiber

MVM

VZ charges a monthly rental for STBs. No charge for the ONT, router, or installation. Activation fee is waived if ordered from the web.

KBT_2775
@optonline.net

KBT_2775

Anon

Any word on when FIOS will be available in Kingsbridge (10463)? I've been checking about twice a year for the last 5 or so years.

Pathfinder5
Dazed Confused
Premium Member
join:2000-03-26
New York, NY

Pathfinder5 to Fishead1

Premium Member

to Fishead1
Once your building is wired more than likely a sales force will come out. They will offer deals. We were wired recently and ther is a flyer downstairs. Triple play with SHO and Movie channel thrown in for a year and a $300 Visa card for $79.99 per month. (Plus boxes and fees)

Fishead1
Premium Member
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY

Fishead1

Premium Member

Sounds good.I don't use credit cards just my bank card for use at ATM'S so what good is the Visa card to me?
Also for those who have had it for the year what does the price go up to after that first year?I know after my first year with Cablevision it went from the $90 + to $147 after the first year.

Pathfinder5
Dazed Confused
Premium Member
join:2000-03-26
New York, NY

Pathfinder5

Premium Member

$300 worth of groceries comes to mind.
tired_runner
Premium Member
join:2000-08-25
CT
·Frontier FiberOp..

tired_runner

Premium Member

said by Pathfinder5:

$300 worth of groceries comes to mind.

This

Or one can try to withdraw it for cash but I'm sure that comes with a penalty or fee.

rudy12345
@optonline.net

rudy12345 to Pathfinder5

Anon

to Pathfinder5
I had a sales guy come to house yesterday, was all ready to switch when we find out my building isn't wired yet.

Hopefully soon.

Eddy120876
join:2009-02-16
Bronx, NY

Eddy120876

Hey Rudy that sounds like you will get it soon. Lucky guy