uniqs

Camelot One
MVM
join:2001-11-21
Bloomington, IN

Camelot One to dcurrey

MVM

to dcurrey

Re: Toilet Replacement (Dual Flush questions/coments)

I have no experience with the Cadet 3, but I did replace both of our toilets with dual flush "ProFlo". Not sure if that is the manufacturer or model, it is one the city was subsidizing as a way to conserve water. (free toilets, rings, etc)

I have found the "liquid" / "light" flush to be completely useless. It doesn't clear the bowl enough to remove the yellow water, so everyone just ends up using the full flush every time. I knew in advance most people had the same problem with this model, but I needed to replace the existing toilets anyway, and I couldn't justify buying something when these were free. I would absolutely not recommend them as a purchase.

I have seen other dual flush models that work as advertised, so if you are going out of pocket either way, I suggest finding some reviews for whatever you are considering.

The E
Please allow me to retort
Premium Member
join:2002-05-26
Burnaby, BC

The E

Premium Member

Hey Camelot;

If you're finding the small flush isn't evacuating urine, you may need to adjust the flush… it's really easy to do, just twist the knobs under the lid… it's in the manual.

As others have mentioned, my Cadet3 can flush away poop on the small flush. The Cadet line is rated a MAP1000; one of the strongest flushes on the market! It can flush one dozen golf balls on the large flush setting!

robbin
Mod
join:2000-09-21
Leander, TX

robbin

Mod

said by The E:

It can flush one dozen golf balls on the large flush setting!

Never understood why anyone who stores golf balls in their rectum would want to flush them. It seems to me that most would want to clean them up for another insertion.

The E
Please allow me to retort
Premium Member
join:2002-05-26
Burnaby, BC

The E

Premium Member

AHAHAHAH!!