spc
uniqs
watice
join:2008-11-01
New York, NY

watice to fishacura

to fishacura

Re: Service Experience - Returning STB

when you say "was still on the account" what EXACTLY do you mean? VZ notified me (or people here did, don't recall) that the boxes would take a while to come off as a listed STB on the FIOS portal page. Took months (more than 6) for it to come off, I'm assuming the box had to be activated on someone else's account? Regardless, the box wasn't "still on my account". It was simply listed online. The STB was not listed as part of my paper bill STB rental charge. Are you being charged for a STB as you said, or are you simply going off by what's on the website (excluding the bill of course)?
fishacura
join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA

fishacura

GREAT question. Well this past month I was still charged for a 4 box package (even though I only have three now). That was before the call. Now I still show a '4 box package' online but it remains to be seen what my next bill will say. I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...

More Fiber
MVM
join:2005-09-26
Cape Coral, FL

More Fiber

MVM

said by fishacura:

I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...

Any why would you assume their billing systems and online systems are in sync?
fishacura
join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA

fishacura

said by More Fiber:

said by fishacura:

I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...

Any why would you assume their billing systems and online systems are in sync?

:)

I know it shouldn't bother me.....I know I can always call each month and say "credit me" until it's resolved. I have the UPS proof and all that, I just get worked up about silly things like this. It's like it hangs over my head thinking somewhere down the line someone will call looking for $400 for the box.