spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Cloneman
join:2002-08-29
Montreal

Cloneman

contracts

How is telus allowed to do this? Aren't on-contract customers allowed to leave because of changes like this?

South_of_22
join:2009-03-23

1 edit

South_of_22

said by Cloneman:

How is telus allowed to do this? Aren't on-contract customers allowed to leave because of changes like this?

I cancelled my Telus service and will be switching to TekSavvy at the end of the month because of the price increase and 50% cut to the usage cap.

I might be losing my 50Mbps plan with Telus, but I will be gaining unlimited use with Teksavvy on their 25Mbps plan.

From what the Teksavvy rep that I talked said when I signed up, is that they expect to see a big growth in clientele thanks to in part of Telus getting more greedy than usual.

She said it's going to be a very busy spring for them.
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband

And it will be even worse for the customers when links get filled up and no where for all that data to go. Also support seems to have gone down hill lately according to users here on BBR. Maybe a busy spring with signups but also busy losing customers.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by TBBroadband:

And it will be even worse for the customers when links get filled up and no where for all that data to go.

The links are upgraded as more customers are added. That is only common sense.