Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to Hackster3

Re: Coming up to my 10-YEAR ANNIVERSARY With Vonage!

said by Hackster3:

I've been with Vonage for 4 yrs. I said in another post but my wife corrected me and said it was 9 yrs! I have had nothing but issues! My system can not connect to the Vonage system. That is the best reply I get when trying to get a dial tone. I am driving and my cell rings and it is someone that called my house phone(Vonage) and it routed it to me! Nothing but problems!

And you have been paying Vonage for 4-9 years for a service that does not work? You must enjoy pain.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Hackster3
Hackster3

join:2002-05-07
Richmond Hill, NY
No where in my post can you read that the system "does not work"! I said I have had "issues". Stop assuming!

NetFixer
Freedom is NOT Free
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
said by Hackster3:

No where in my post can you read that the system "does not work"! I said I have had "issues". Stop assuming!

I was"assuming" that you told the truth in your first post (the relevant parts are reproduced below for your convenience must in case you can't remember what you posted).

said by Hackster3:

My system can not connect to the Vonage system. That is the best reply I get when trying to get a dial tone. I am driving and my cell rings and it is someone that called my house phone(Vonage) and it routed it to me! Nothing but problems!

Perhaps my "assumption" was incorrect?
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Hackster3
Hackster3

join:2002-05-07
Richmond Hill, NY
The assumption was wrong, but no biggy! Stay safe through this storm!