Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to dcurrey

Re: Toilet Replacement (Dual Flush questions/coments)

said by dcurrey:

Was kind of worried when I installed the champion 4. Didn't look like it would flush anything down from the amount of water that it was moving. Guess I am used to the 3+ gallon types. Happy to say after 6 months not even close to clogging the thing up.

Guess I should just stick with standard flush.

I've long been an advocate for the Champion 4 here ... Now you know why. It's a majestic thing, a true throne, a serious performer.

First thing I did when I bought this house was replace the 2 toilets upstairs with Champions ... Only reason I haven't done the basement bathroom yet is because I plan to renovate it first.

Tig

join:2006-06-29
Carrying Place, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms

Only those who have suffered through a poor performing toilet can appreciate how wonderful a good one is. I'm guessing that Dennis is among these people.
My father was an advocate of the Cadet, I never really gave it much thought. When I built my first house, I put in cadet 2s on his advice and they worked as expected. It didn't seem like a big deal. Then I bought a vacation place and added a bathroom. I grabbed a cheap "low flush" toilet but it never worked right. Plumbing was new, no code or vent issues. I could watch the flush though the upstream clean out. I refereed to it as the low chance of flushing anything toilet. It used a lot of water and required people be instructed on it's operation. It has been recently discontinued and I look forward to smashing it. I now sing the praises of my cadet 3's.

Cho Baka
Premium,MVM
join:2000-11-23
there
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

said by Tig:

Only those who have suffered through a poor performing toilet can appreciate how wonderful a good one is.

I'll second this.
--
The talented hawk speaks French.

dennismurphy
Put me on hold? I'll put YOU on hold
Premium
join:2002-11-19
Parsippany, NJ
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Cho Baka:

said by Tig:

Only those who have suffered through a poor performing toilet can appreciate how wonderful a good one is.

I'll second this.

Most definitely!! This house had low-flow toilets from the early '90s ... They were AWFUL. I mean, dreadful. The Champion wasn't even a slight hesitation - when my wife says 'go pick up two Champions and put them in. Now.' I know it's serious!