spc
uniqs

Voipms user
@bell.ca

Voipms user to Jonathan987

Anon

to Jonathan987

Re: [Voip.ms] SMS support?

I'm using Voip.ms as my one and only phone account. I have data plan on my phone and using Bria to make and receive calls. The option to use SMS with Voip.ms would mean I have full featured phone account not different from Rogers or Bell.

Some services (like hosting for example) ask you to verify your phone number by sending you SMS with a code. Currently it's not possible with Voip.ms
If there's an Voip.ms alternative with SMS support I'd switch in no time because lack of SMS is a HUGE inconvenience.

I don't really get Voip.ms reluctancy to add this feature while every second customer is asking for it.

Are you waiting for a competitor to offer this feature so people will switch in droves? Then it will be too late.
grand total
join:2005-10-26
Mississauga

grand total

said by Voipms user :

Are you waiting for a competitor to offer this feature so people will switch in droves? Then it will be too late.

One word - Anveo.
Expand your moderator at work
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

MartinM to Voipms user

Premium Member

to Voipms user

Re: [Voip.ms] SMS support?

said by Voipms user :

I don't really get Voip.ms reluctancy to add this feature while every second customer is asking for it.

How did you come to the conclusion that it was reluctancy? We're having a discussion here for a feature that is VERY NICHE despite what you might think. As far as I know, we're the ONLY PROVIDER openly discussing features with customers and people like you have successfully chased us off forums for years when we try to do so.
Expand your moderator at work