spc
Search similar:

uniqs
wredd
join:2013-02-09
Huntsville, TX

wredd

Sprint 4G LTE modem

Sprint just came out with a 4G LTE usb modem. Anyone know how I can get a hold of one of these for the Millenicom BYOD plan? Buying from their website requires a 2 year contract and I just get the run around when I try to talk to customer service about buying it for the full price with no contract.

If anyone has any tips it would be greatly appreciated!

dib22
join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO

dib22

Is the model the Franklin 700 (or U770)?

I bet its too early for them to be out there used/resold... but give it a few months and I bet you start seeing them.
spec
join:2007-07-16
Topeka, KS

spec to wredd

to wredd
I contacted Millenicom about these to see if I did get my hands on one if they'd be able to activate it. They haven't heard back from Sprint on the topic but were willing to attempt it if I had the modem.

If someone finds a way to purchase one without a contract I'd be up for giving it a shot. I swear you used to be able to purchase devices on sprint.com and choose no contract but I sure can't find that now.
wredd
join:2013-02-09
Huntsville, TX

wredd to dib22

to dib22
said by dib22:

Is the model the Franklin 700 (or U770)?

It's the U770. Thanks for the info, guys. Guess I have to wait some more.
tcassette
join:2013-01-29
Cleveland, TN

tcassette

Check out the folks at unlimited4g.com. They are offering the U777 on their $80/month plan for $50 extra up front.
Max Signal
Premium Member
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

said by tcassette:

Check out the folks at unlimited4g.com. They are offering the U777 on their $80/month plan for $50 extra up front.

I don't see that on their web site.
Jim_in_VA (banned)
join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA

Jim_in_VA (banned)

me either
tcassette
join:2013-01-29
Cleveland, TN

tcassette to Max Signal

to Max Signal
I got the information in an email response to my similar question about modem availability. Use the Contact tab on their site.
Max Signal
Premium Member
join:2008-03-07
Buffalo, NY

Max Signal

Premium Member

I talked to 4G unlimited , and they do not want to make that public because they have a short supply of that device and are still pushing the 250u
Jim_in_VA (banned)
join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA

Jim_in_VA (banned)

then they don't offer the plan ... the 250u is worthless unless you have ClearWire coverage and from what I've heard its barely good as a 3G modem