how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dcb

@charter.com

Charter DUO Lifetime Guarantee

Charter DUO Lifetime Guarantee

I signed up for the CHARTER DUO LIFETIME GUARANTEE in December 2011 and I was told over and over by several Charter employees that...  There is no expiration...and with this very special plan the price never goes up!  I documented 2 or 3 of the calls with a timely record that would possibly stand up in court.  (see partial documentation below)

0n 12/05/11...  I called (1-888-438-2427) and spoke with Lamorra in Town and Country (at Charters main office) and Lamorra said that... With the Charter Duo Plan there is no expiration on this plan and the price never goes up! 

So I asked  Lamorra...  How am I supposed to prove that 2 years from now when they try to raise the price?

And Lamorra said... Really the price never goes up...its the first time we ever offered something like this!  You will just have to trust us.  Your price will never go up!  Its called THE DUO!

0n 12/22/11...  To further confirm...I called again (1-888-438-2427) and spoke with Jennifer in South Carolina and Jennifer said the same thing.