Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

inGearX
3.1415 9265

join:2000-06-11
New York

top internet videos ...

now and then some cool / informative / etc ... videos come around on youtube and etc ...

I wish I could just batch/torrent download top 50 or so for each month and watch them in HD ...

is there any resource / way to be able to do that?

thank you ...

Vchat20
Landing is the REAL challenge
Premium
join:2003-09-16
Columbus, OH

Not that I know of. The way youtube constantly obfuscates the backend video sources, it makes keeping up to date a terrible PITA.

I've actually looked for this before mainly because some channels I subscribe to I find they have done specific shows previously and it would be nice to go in and batch download the whole series and watch later at my leisure and on my choice of device. No luck though from what I could tell.
--
I swear, some people should have pace-makers installed to free up the resources. Breathing and heart beat taxes their whole system, all of their brain cells wasted on life support.-two bit brains, and the second bit is wasted on parity! ~head_spaz

Dogg
Premium
join:2003-06-11
Belleville, IL
reply to inGearX

You could manually queue them into a download manager, such as JDownloader. But there isn't an automated way that I'm aware.
--
Google is your Friend

Expand your moderator at work

inGearX
3.1415 9265

join:2000-06-11
New York
reply to Vchat20

Re: top internet videos ...

said by Vchat20:

Not that I know of. The way youtube constantly obfuscates the backend video sources, it makes keeping up to date a terrible PITA.

I've actually looked for this before mainly because some channels I subscribe to I find they have done specific shows previously and it would be nice to go in and batch download the whole series and watch later at my leisure and on my choice of device. No luck though from what I could tell.

one way I found out I can do it is to use the Free Youtube Download - or alike to batch download ... ( »dvdvideosoft.com/r/_dvdvideosoft.htm )

but I manually need to add what I want ...

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC
kudos:2
reply to inGearX

Still in the Ukraine at your Nana's funeral?

You may have to circumvent some Euro blocks.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC
kudos:2

Re: top internet videos ...

What's the problem? It was an honest question.