uniqs
share rss forum feed

whoaru99

join:2003-12-17

2 edits
reply to NormanS

Re: I have made it clear....

said by NormanS:

This thread does not seem to be a blatant rant, is you seem to think.

If it has been just one post I'd agree, but it's again, and again, and again, and, well, you get the picture. In my book that constitutes a blatant rant regardless if you agree or not.

As I say, move on, it's simple. You've done it, I presume others dissatisfied are equally capable.

If I were Charter this is what my reply would be -

"Dear Customer,

At this time we do not have a package that suits your needs. To mitigate further dissatisfaction it is mutually beneficial to dissolve our current relationship. As such, we will be terminating your account at the end of the current billing cycle.

Sincerely,
xxxx"

horseathalt7

join:2012-06-11
Reviews:
·DIRECTV

Discussing dissatisfaction ...

If I were Charter I would look at this thread as a constructive effort to have them RECONSIDER the viability of their take it or leave it tier at 50$/mo or so and reinstate a more value oriented product.

This is why companies fear the internet because customers have the power to push back and the rest of the public gets to see this. I suppose if you are using a hard nosed business plan it will be more difficult to pursue it today.

I am a paying Charter customer, that has paid on time in full for all service I have been provided with over the years now.

Sometimes the same point must be framed in several ways for it to be well understood.