how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mitchmiami

join:2008-02-15
Fort Lauderdale, FL

can't say if uverse is good or bad it won't stay up long eno

for the last several months since i "upgraded" from ATT dsl to u-verse it will not stay up for any extended time period. over a dozen calls to call center, 5 techs have come out, no resolution. they have changed routers 3 times and rewired(at my expense) twice. one tech put a dsl phone filter on the router and said my line could not support over 0.05 kbps, it said it was impossible. I told him I had 1.5 mbps dsl since 1995 and have upgraded to their fastest speeds at every step and he told me this was impossible. I removed his filter and got 18mbps. the next to last tech said my speed was too fast and slowed me down to 12mbps, now it is slower and unreliable still. a "manager" said I would get a 50% discount for missing 5 days of work for them not fixing it and yet when my next bill came, even though my speed was cut, my bill went up 25%. I have had the same email addresses for my home and business for over 2 decades but am now shopping to quit. Another tech came out yesterday and said an INIC would solve my problem but his manager said it won't and refuses to install one. AT&T is the worst possible both technically and (lack of) service wise.

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101

We can work on this if you wish... send me an email (click my name at left) for info or post in our direct forum.

Thanks
david

usually wireless printers »