spc
uniqs

dks7
join:2004-05-31
Omak, WA

dks7 to Stewart

to Stewart

Re: voip.ms rate

Thanks for the information. Also does anyone have any reccomendations on a super cheap cell phone model that will work with voip.ms using wifi?

I know a e71 will work per my research, but I would not mind an even cheaper model if possible.

themew
Premium Member
join:2005-05-04
Fort Walton Beach, FL

themew

Premium Member

Thanks for the information. Also does anyone have any reccomendations on a super cheap cell phone model that will work with voip.ms using wifi?

I know a e71 will work per my research, but I would not mind an even cheaper model if possible.
We carried the Locktec WP04 for a long time and it was a great dedicated wifi sip phone, used by home and office users. We also had the Suncomm SC-6060s which was a little higher in quality and features as well as the WP100.

As these models are no longer available, we've recently been able to replace all 3 models with a very fast 1 GHz Android phone with a built in sip client, and much less expensive than we sold the previous 3 models for.

We've created a link at the old url > »www.yippz.com/wp04-wifi- ··· one.html

Currently we're using these around the office and warehouse with our voip account with ACD setup. We've also loaded several other voip apps on the device from the Google Play store and found them to perform as well as the internal sip client.
w1ve
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Hancock, NH

w1ve to dks7

Premium Member

to dks7
said by dks7:

$45 GSM/WiFi PIRELLI DP-L10 DISCUS DUAL MODE GSM WiFi CAMERA MMS - »www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PIR ··· ad4c72e2

I have one, bought it from this seller, works great on AT&T/Rogers, and Wifi has been excellent.

horacebork
Premium Member
join:2011-03-17

horacebork

Premium Member

PIRELLI DP-L10 DISCUS DUAL MODE GSM WiFi CAMERA MMS

is this phone still in production? are these ebay units new or repackaged?
w1ve
Premium Member
join:2007-12-28
Hancock, NH

w1ve

Premium Member

The ebay units are brand new... but it is out of production, I think.