TSI Andy
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy to Wtbinternets

Premium Member

to Wtbinternets

Re: [Cable] Outage in London

We have scheduled the next outage for the 2nd Tuesday of next week.

Just kidding, but we enjoy the outages just as much as the next person. If we are able to avoid certain situations we absolutely would as it doesn't benefit us to have an outage it hurts every time. Understanding not having internet is frustrating and a large inconvenience to the majority we do the best we can in each situation to quickly repair and restore any damage that has taken place.

As for the location of the accident still looking into this and once have the info I will send the information in the thread.
graniterock
Premium Member
join:2003-03-14
London, ON

graniterock

Premium Member

2nd Tuesday of next week? Good thing I was planning to only use the web on the 1rst Tuesday of next week.

My friends on facebook have also been telling me that there is a scheduled downtime for facebook from Feb 29 - 31 and to not plan to use facebook during that time.

TSI Andy
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

1 edit

TSI Andy

Premium Member

Good thing, I think you might be safe then!

Is the Facebook outage legit? I haven't heard anything on that.
MrMazda86 (banned)
join:2013-01-29
Kitchener, ON

MrMazda86 (banned) to graniterock

to graniterock
said by graniterock:

2nd Tuesday of next week? Good thing I was planning to only use the web on the 1rst Tuesday of next week.

My friends on facebook have also been telling me that there is a scheduled downtime for facebook from Feb 29 - 31 and to not plan to use facebook during that time.

LAWLZ!!! You do of course realize that February 29 - 31 doesn't exist, right? February only goes as far as February 28... LOL LOL LOL

koldfyre
@teksavvy.com

koldfyre

Anon

Next Leap Day: February 29, 2016... just sayin...

TSI Andy
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy to MrMazda86

Premium Member

to MrMazda86
OH my goodness is all I have to say, I can not believe I missed that.

I actually had a conversation with a fellow colleague about the potential calls we will get in panic for peoples facebook not loading!.

*shaking head in shame*
graniterock
Premium Member
join:2003-03-14
London, ON

graniterock

Premium Member

said by TSI Andy:

OH my goodness is all I have to say, I can not believe I missed that.

I actually had a conversation with a fellow colleague about the potential calls we will get in panic for peoples facebook not loading!.

*shaking head in shame*

LOL.... It's ok MartinP.... I suspect you had a long enough weekend with the real outage.