spc
uniqs
Arcturus
join:2008-04-18
London, ON

Arcturus to iRage

to iRage

Re: [Cable] Outage in London

Not to mention I mean really, is it worth THAT much of your time to get your f'n 1 dollars in credit back?!?

Seriously? It is 1 dollar, maybe a buck fifty.
walile
join:2013-02-10

1 edit

walile

said by Arcturus:

Not to mention I mean really, is it worth THAT much of your time to get your f'n 1 dollars in credit back?!?

Seriously? It is 1 dollar, maybe a buck fifty.

First of all, it is a matter of principle. I do agree that you have to pick your battles, therefore I don't even bother to call tech support anymore. It honestly is a waste of my time.

Also, it is worth more than a dollar. I pay $840 a year, that is $2.30 per day. I suffered from extended service interruption at least three times in the last 30 days or so. There were more in the paste.

Quite frankly my drink at Starbucks cost way more than that. But at least when Acanac gave me credit for the downtime, I feel respected as a customer. When TekSavvy denied to refund me for services that I paid for and not rendered, I find that despicable. Especially if they are doing it to thousands of customer at the same time.

Now, I have been contacted by a TekSavvy Rep, he said that he will look into the situation for me. I hope a happy resolution can be reached.

Again to the fanboys, defending TekSavvy is not gonna help attract new customers or make existing frustrated customers stay. IMHO, what you guys are doing is a disservice to TekSavvy.

I am new to the forum and I actually wondered if some of the apologist of TekSavvy are paid by the competitors to make TekSavvy look bad. Certainly no business savvy individual with a financial interest in TekSavvy would be posting these kinda comments.

I do applaud TekSavvy for their responses here.