·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
·Comcast
reply to Cheese

Re: Eh?

said by Cheese:

NAH! Jk, the DS power levels... all 0?

I almost always see all 0 dBmv values for the DS power levels in my SB6121. That is in fact the optimum level. Perhaps if you had actually asked a question instead of trying to be a cute little troll, you might have received an education sooner.

--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Cheese
Premium
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL
kudos:1

Troll? Assume much? Lesson? I wasn't asking for a lesson in anything

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
·Comcast

said by Cheese:

Troll? Assume much? Lesson? I wasn't asking for a lesson in anything

I thing that you just proved my point to everyone.
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Cheese
Premium
join:2003-10-26
Naples, FL
kudos:1

Not even a clue what your point was

Now you are going to troll my thread? Wow...

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
·Comcast

said by Cheese:

Not even a clue what your point was

Now you are going to troll my thread? Wow...

Please accept my apology. I thought you were trolling; now I see that perhaps you really didn't know that a 0 dVmv DS power level is the optimum value instead of a problem. I hope that you now do understand that. OTOH, you really should have just asked that as a help question, and not try to be "cute" with a mystery "guess what my question is" post.
--

C_Chipperson
Monster Rain
Premium
join:2009-01-17
kudos:3
reply to Cheese

Absolutely