All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Wapcaplet
join:2005-03-31
Pasadena, CA

Wapcaplet

Fusion voice taxes not prorated for partial month?

I was just looking at my account billing history, and it looks like I was billed an entire month's worth of taxes on the voice side of Fusion for January, even though my Fusion service has only been active since January 23.

The actual Fusion bill itself was prorated -- shouldn't the taxes be prorated for the partial month as well?

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm

ISP Employee

Hi Wapcaplet,

The taxes should be pro-rated as well. Generally when you see the first bill it is for the pro-rated period as well as the next month period. Maybe you are seeing the taxes for the upcoming month? Please see free to send a PM to dslx_nick See Profile with your and he can pass it onto our billing team to take a look.

Thanks

Wapcaplet
join:2005-03-31
Pasadena, CA

Wapcaplet

said by dslx_gm:

Hi Wapcaplet,

The taxes should be pro-rated as well. Generally when you see the first bill it is for the pro-rated period as well as the next month period. Maybe you are seeing the taxes for the upcoming month? Please see free to send a PM to dslx_nick See Profile with your and he can pass it onto our billing team to take a look.

Thanks

Hi George,

There are two separate invoices with full taxes in my billing history. The first invoice was issued on 1/30, and it covers the period 1/23-2/1. The second invoice was issued on 2/1, and it covers the period 2/1-3/1. The taxes charged on both invoices are identical. So it does look like I've been overcharged.

I'm working with Nick on a line quality issue, so I'll bring it up with him tomorrow.

dslx_gm
ISP Employee
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_gm

ISP Employee

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please do let him know and he can have our billing team take care of it.

Thanks!