join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to walile

Premium Member

to walile

Re: [Cable] TEKSAVVY, KICK YOUR LAWYERS IN THE ASS

said by walile:

said by yyzlhr:

Do customers deserve a credit when their service is out? Absolutely.

There, you said it. End of story.

Your defense for TekSavvy is extremely poor by the way. Basically you are saying you get what you paid for. Pay less, expect lousy service. I don't think TekSavvy will back that up officially.

I don't think Teksavvy will either. I believe Teksavvy strives for quality service. Not a "you get what you pay for" service. So suck it up buttercup. lol

Any how, good night. Off to bed
yyzlhr
join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON

yyzlhr

said by Tx:

said by walile:

said by yyzlhr:

Do customers deserve a credit when their service is out? Absolutely.

There, you said it. End of story.

Your defense for TekSavvy is extremely poor by the way. Basically you are saying you get what you paid for. Pay less, expect lousy service. I don't think TekSavvy will back that up officially.

I don't think Teksavvy will either. I believe Teksavvy strives for quality service. Not a "you get what you pay for" service. So suck it up buttercup. lol

Any how, good night. Off to bed

I know they won't, but that's the reality of the situation whether they like it or not. Until they have the money to roll out their own last mile infrastructure or if regulators force incumbents to create a reasonable SLA to address TPIA issues, the quality of service you're going to get from Teksavvy and other TPIAs is that of a discount brand.