Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA
reply to watice

Re: Service Experience - Returning STB

GREAT question. Well this past month I was still charged for a 4 box package (even though I only have three now). That was before the call. Now I still show a '4 box package' online but it remains to be seen what my next bill will say. I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.

More Fiber
Premium,MVM
join:2005-09-26
West Chester, PA
kudos:31

said by fishacura:

I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...

Any why would you assume their billing systems and online systems are in sync?
--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

fishacura

join:2008-01-25
Phoenixville, PA

said by More Fiber:

said by fishacura:

I would find it hard to believe it would show anything different than the package it says I have online...

Any why would you assume their billing systems and online systems are in sync?

:)

I know it shouldn't bother me.....I know I can always call each month and say "credit me" until it's resolved. I have the UPS proof and all that, I just get worked up about silly things like this. It's like it hangs over my head thinking somewhere down the line someone will call looking for $400 for the box.
--
People who don't get good service on average tell 10 others while people who do get good service on average tell 1.