Khazik - Get whole team tanky to stop resets
Amumu - Same Shit
Malph - Same Shit
Vi - jungle, ward so you have a whole screen to get a way
Akali - See how to stop resests.
Zed - If fed you lose because carrys disappear
Thresh - Better blitz dont get hooked
Shen - Same shit
Zin - jungle, again ward because he will kill you period.
Ryze - late game you cant kill him and he can combo your tanks

Roles
Top - More assassins than before. Kat/Akali/Zed common. Jayce Nid Darius still really good.

Mid - AD assassins are prevelant. Your AP mid page should have armor yellows. Talon / Panth / Kha all dominate here if you have no armor. Lux / Kayle / Kennen all good APs.

Jungle - Two types mostly. Carry / Support. Amumu mao best support jungles. Xin Jarven Lee best carry jungles.

ADC - Same shit. EZ is most common followed by graves and vayne. Kennen is FotM. See Giants EU pro team. Draven poops on stupid.

Support - Sona is lol weak early carful. Tanky is nice. Taric great. Thresh great. Blitz weak. Leona nice.

Just really beware of the reset comp. Its the hardest thing to deal with currently. Khazik being the meanest version.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

What is the "reset" comp?

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
Teemo op or no go.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

What is the "reset" comp?

Did a quick search and it appears to be a comp that has (a) champ(s) that can reset a team fight on command, such as Gragas or Janna with their respective ults.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Exodus

to Exodus
Kat / Akali / Khazik.

The person with the reset gets fed and kills your whole team. You should be pretty familiar with that.

Now these people have gotten smart and will build warmogs and just wait on the resets. If they get one they can win the team fight on base dmg and penatration alone. Kha especially.

To beat your WHOLE team needs to have warmogs so they can't get a reset before you kill them.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Antonica

to Antonica
IDK i don't play him.

Lyandrys is really good I guess.
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven to Goggalor

to Goggalor
No champs that get CDs back on kill / assists.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor

Premium Member

said by f0rtys3ven:

No champs that get CDs back on kill / assists.

Gotcha. That makes more sense, especially since you mentioned Kha'zix previously in regards to a reset comp.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Exodus

to Exodus
Good?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Dusted off good ol' Amumu last night with Block as Annie and Hypnotics as Taric. Rest of the team was Tristana and Tryndamere.

Jungle hits a lot harder and the initial build was messed up since I didn't know how to start. Other than that it was a really good game.

I ended up 8/2/21, Amumu never fails me.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Played 3 last night. Lost the first two due to some DCs, and won the third. I carried with Ryze against a Nid Mid. Man, he can hit like a truck sometimes.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I like the new store and the new animations/graphics the jungle seems to get you more money when you farm. Just need to get used to the new store and see what items are gone..

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

I'll catch you for a game one of these nights. It's so much more relaxing for me now. I don't worry about the outcome.