spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Endymion
join:2009-11-04
Woodbridge, VA

Endymion

Double Agent Achievement?

I think that is the name of the achievement (at work so limited information access). Was wondering....is it an achievement for having a level 90 Horde and Alliance toon, or leveling them?

For example, do I need to actually DING as a 90 as both, or can I do a change faction and get the achievement?

Also, does it include toons on differing realms?

Just wondering if anybody had experience with this achievement, or knows the requirements.

Thanks!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I got it after leveling one on each side. Don't know if it will work if you transfer, I think it valdates at the moment the "LeveL 90" achievement pops.

I say this because of the other achievements you can get like when you get your third 90.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Endymion

to Endymion
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I got it when I transferred. I can check the date stamp tonight and confirm.
Diabolik
join:2010-12-07
New York, NY

Diabolik to Endymion

to Endymion
Ahhh I leveled my horde to 90 then transferred to ally, then leveled another horde to 90. So yeah I'm guessing you have to ding 90 on each faction.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Endymion

to Endymion
I got it on my Mage from a faction change.

He's the only 90 I've got right now, so I know (at least at the time I faction changed) that it is possible to achieve via a faction change.