share rss forum feed

KoRnGtL15
Premium
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1
reply to chmod

Re: New monitor advice.

I recently purchased a Dell U2412M. »www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a···20u2412m It is a fantastic monitor and works perfectly fine for gaming. I see no ghosting at all. Best ips monitor out bang for the buck wise. They also have a excellent 3 year no hassle bs warranty.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
said by KoRnGtL15:

I recently purchased a Dell U2412M. »www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a···20u2412m It is a fantastic monitor and works perfectly fine for gaming. I see no ghosting at all. Best ips monitor out bang for the buck wise. They also have a excellent 3 year no hassle bs warranty.

That's the monitor I've been looking at lately and that I think I'm going to pull the trigger on. It's got phenominal reviews. For ~315.00 bucks, it looks to be a great choice.

KoRnGtL15
Premium
join:2007-01-04
Grants Pass, OR
kudos:1
I got mine here »www.bestbuy.com/site/Dell+-+Ultr···p=1&lp=1 a few weeks ago. Still on sale for $296.99 free shipping. Cant beat that.

said by Ghastlyone:

said by KoRnGtL15:

That's the monitor I've been looking at lately and that I think I'm going to pull the trigger on. It's got phenominal reviews. For ~315.00 bucks, it looks to be a great choice.