spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Birdwatcher
@myvzw.com

Birdwatcher

Anon

UM175 "do not roam" also it keeps dropping internet,,

I have the old pantech um175, it keeps dropping internet, so I have to go up and pull it out of the cradlepoint router and then
put it back in. Its driving me nuts,,, so I've tried to update the
aircard, but I guess its so old now that there is no updates for it.
Anyway, when I hit the settings through vza access manager, I
see all the original settings I had in it are gone. I just cant remember how to set it to not roam, as I live at the top of ny
and too close to the Canadian towers. Anyone remember how to
set this thing?
Thanks!
Jim_in_VA (banned)
join:2004-07-11
Cobbs Creek, VA

Jim_in_VA (banned)

Re: UM175 "do not roam" also it keeps dropping interne

on the tool bar up top ... select Options>Preferences> check the box for "Do not allow WWAN connectivity while roaming"

Birdwatcher
@myvzw.com

Birdwatcher

Anon

Thanks Jim,,, any ideas on why it just continues to drop the internet? It blinks red, so I pull it out,,, wait a second or two and put it back in the router. I bought the device back in 2009 from millenicom,,, I went to their website and see the rates have gone up and couldnt find anywhere on there to buy a new device. I'd like to stick to the 59. a month plan.
Birdwatcher

Birdwatcher

Anon

Also I wrote to millenicom and here was their response:

We may have a Pantech UM175 available. The cost would be $49.99 for the device, $19.99 for activation (instead of the normal $49.99 since you are an existing customer) and $15.00 for shipping. We would need to transfer your existing account onto the new device so you would be without connectivity for a few days while the device shipped to you. Please reply with your authorization to move forward with this request.
Millenicom Sales

Should I be buying the same old um175? I had hoped they had something newer.