Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dwiecking

join:2002-10-28
Bethany Beach, DE

1 recommendation

Singing Chad's praises

I'd had a randomly-rebooting modem problem for quite some time, and received no help by calling Tech Support. I'm not sure what it was that caused me to wander to dslreports.com, but it was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL to stumble across Mediacom Chad, who managed to diagnose a problem that has plagued my neighborhood for quite some time now, and get the local techs to replace a piece of equipment. Having no realistic other choice for internet here (1.5dsl, anyone?), I was resigned to suffering. I am SO HAPPY that Mediacom Chad and/or his team were able to take care of this with so little effort on my part. As others have said, he's better than the rest of the Mediacom Tech Support all by himself.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:103

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad i was able to resolve this issue for you. If you have any other questions or issues going forward, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be more than happy to help!

wiperman

join:2000-08-18
Ocean View, DE
reply to dwiecking

I agree! Let me add my voice to singing his praises. Hey Mediacom how bout a nice raise for Chad!

tdawg

join:2012-01-09
Des Moines, IA
reply to dwiecking

mediacomchad is the best he resolved my billing issues and credited me for the past months

Tehrasha

join:2004-12-15
Vinton, IA

1 edit
reply to dwiecking

You sometimes hear people say "He has more skill in his little finger than most people have in their entire body..."

Chad is Mediacom's little finger.

mike1965
Geek4rent

join:2002-09-23
Marion, IL
reply to dwiecking

I agree. super great support, you cannot ask for much better

IowaMan
Premium
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

Exactly, I don't mind paying a little more IF it mean hiring people like Chad and his team to CONTINUE to improve customer support at Mediacom. And, while there at it if Mediacom bring down the Ultra 50 and makes my area ready for the Ultra 105Mb

ltsnow
Premium
join:2006-04-08
Valdosta, GA
kudos:1
reply to dwiecking

I will always sing his praises as well as everyone over on the Mediacom board. They are so much better to deal with than the phone people (some have been good though).

Boss302_1970

join:2009-12-11

said by ltsnow:

I will always sing his praises as well as everyone over on the Mediacom board. They are so much better to deal with than the phone people (some have been good though).

I couldn't agree more

PS

join:2012-11-10
Hoyt Lakes, MN
reply to dwiecking

Mediacomchad is the greatest MC representative I've ever encountered. Hard-working and dedicated to the trade.

WadeG

join:2012-08-22
Cadiz, KY
reply to dwiecking

I agree MediacomChad is great but he is no superman. I for 1 haven't had a fix for over a year now. Keep up the good work Chad.

IowaMan
Premium
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

Unfortunately, Chad can only do so much. While he can get upper management involved, (EG BAINCH etc) he can't fix all the problems out in the field.