spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Carnation

@rogers.com

Freephone line- Not good

I am a new customer. Your service worked great over the past two weeks but now after the maintenance you've botched up everything.

- SIP settings cannot be loaded when I sign in to my account.
- I cannot make calls any longer
- All calls in are going directly to voice mail
- I can't access my call log anymore.
- Everything seem to have gone wrong.
- Yes, I purchased the VOIP key - is this a way to make $50.00 per month which you advertise is free. By scheduling monthly maintenance and hitting out the service for new customers, getting them frustrated so they move on and you continue to do so with other innocent people and that's why there is no support for those who bought the unlock key.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine

The service has been working fine and I haven't changed any settings in 2 or 3 years now.

You might want to visit their forums. They can be very helpful in making sure that your device is properly set up. »forum.fongo.com/

vincom

join:2009-03-06
Bolton, ON
kudos:1
reply to Carnation

50/month?, what are u talking about

MFido

join:2012-10-19
kudos:2

2 edits
reply to Carnation

Have freephoneline for few years ... no issues .... it may be on your end

See »forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f=···6#p44226

Samgee

join:2010-08-02
canada
kudos:2
reply to Carnation

Freephoneline.ca is the best thing I've come across in a long time. Sounds like you chose to use your own ATA device instead of getting it from them. Hopefully you can figure out what your problem is, but it's not their fault.

Madwand

join:2002-12-03
Toronto, ON
reply to Carnation

Agreed. No issues here. Give them a call or double check your settings. FPL is a great company given the cost it is to you.

julienvf

join:2008-12-30
Verdun, QC
kudos:1
reply to Carnation

No issues here. Had trouble with the upgrade they made in December 2012 but since early January, no problem or whatsoever. Had one problem with a customer on Teksavvy 5/1 cable that wasn't able to receive calls but that got solved.

Montreal DSL

join:2011-02-02
Montreal-DSL
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·voip.ms
·TekSavvy DSL

2 edits
reply to Carnation

It seems to be indeed an issue with freephoneline today ... I can no longer hear the other party when placing the calls ... I will check the forums ...

EDIT: I had to reprogram the router and re-open/re-map the ports 5060-6061 (UDP) and 10000 -20000 (UDP) and to re-enable the UPnP. I have a Talkswitch PBX. ALL WORINGK AGAIN NOW.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
reply to Carnation

I have freephoneline for a few numbers and use an asterisk box, without any issues.

Michael9009

join:2006-07-28
Toronto, ON
reply to Carnation

I have had two lines with FreePhoneLine.ca for more than two years now. I had virtually no issues with them and currently everything is up and running perfectly fine. For the price I'm paying - $0/month - I cannot be happier.

Webslingerac

join:2004-05-01
canada

After the scheduled maintenance, there is currently an issue with the voice mail indicator not turning off after deleting messages.

InvalidError

join:2008-02-03
kudos:5
reply to Carnation

FPL has been working fine for me ever since I paid the $50 for generic SIP info so I could ditch their crappy softphone... their Java crapware never worked right for me.