But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] The official 2013 NFL offseason discussion thread

Ravens have cap issues along with the prospect of paying a king's ransom for Flacco which, despite recent evidence, seems like too much. In my ideal world the guy would settle for, I don't know, $18.5m/year or something. But whatever I'm sure this will turn into a Flacco bashing thread now so I probably shouldn't have brought it up.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

I don't think any athlete is worth $18 million a year.
Eli's not worth that (in my opinion) and he's won 2 SuperBowls now.

But Flacco did have a great season, after a few very good seasons, so they should pay the guy. Not Brady or Manning money, but they should pay the guy.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman to Edge1

Premium Member

to Edge1
said by Edge1:

Ravens have cap issues along with the prospect of paying a king's ransom for Flacco which, despite recent evidence, seems like too much. In my ideal world the guy would settle for, I don't know, $18.5m/year or something. But whatever I'm sure this will turn into a Flacco bashing thread now so I probably shouldn't have brought it up.

Please! Get that "everybody hates the Ravens" chip off of your shoulder already, will ya. No one is bashing Flacco. No one hates him except for a few stubborn Ratbird fans that don't realize what they've got.

Repeat after me:

"Everybody doesn't hate Flacco.
Everybody hates Brady.
Everybody doesn't hate Flacco.
Everybody hates Brady.
Everybody doesn't hate Flacco.
Everybody hates Brady."

Now take three deep breaths, relax, and enjoy your Superbowl victory.

'Cause next year, we're taking the division back!!!

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1

Premium Member

Nope I'm pretty sure everybody hates Joe. Everybody.

But they do hate Brady more!

Yeah, Rook its too much money, and its gonna cost us either Kruger or Ellerbe, or maybe even both unless we can get Khan to cook our books *nods toward Pittsburgh*

I know the Jets are in a bad way cap-wise. Cincy and the Browns though, they've got money to burn.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness

So do the Dolphins.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman

Premium Member

Rumor has it that Cleveland wants to spend some of the cap-room money to lure Mike Wallace to The Mistake by the Lake.

After his attitude and performance this past year, they are more than welcome to take him.