how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mustang_52

join:2004-01-03
North Wales, PA

premium content rental

I have a complimentary movie rental but it says does not include premium content. This may sound stupid but does that mean the movie channels like hbo and cinemax that you have to subscribe to or what.

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:16

Yes, you need to subscribe to the premium channel(s) in order to view premium VOD. The free VOD movie is for a paid VOD movie.

mustang_52

join:2004-01-03
North Wales, PA

ok cool, i thought thats what was meant by preimium but i didnt want to order a movie and not get reimbursed becuase it was premium. also, does it matter if its flex or regular vod movie? i assume they ar ethe same with the ability to use on other devices?

marc3565

join:2009-10-08
reply to mustang_52

by premium they mean big events..

You get a free movie. You can't use it to buy a $50 MMA pay per view..

JAH_PGH

join:2009-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to mustang_52

said by mustang_52:

ok cool, i thought thats what was meant by preimium but i didnt want to order a movie and not get reimbursed becuase it was premium. also, does it matter if its flex or regular vod movie? i assume they ar ethe same with the ability to use on other devices?

...it's any paid movie from the VOD menu - not paid channel. I watched Ted in December. it was a flexview and I haven't been charged for it. I think you can watch it for free for 24 hours. After that, 'she gone'! (as Si would say!)
I don't know about watching on other devices as I only watch on my TV.