spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Kane Hart

join:2012-11-17

Bell called and said they got new lines in my area? Deals?

I was not home but someone else got the call and told them to piss off haha. Anyway's I'm actually wondering what they offer? Right now I'm with Rogers 150/10 Internet and then Cable TV (Digital PVR Free stuff with like VIP Package and like 30% off retention etc etc)

So what does bell offer and what would their new speeds for Internet be when new lines are put in?

Poser

join:2002-07-28
Thats a bullshit line they feed gullible people. nothing has changed in your area.

ruggs

join:2012-03-26
Ontario
reply to Kane Hart
new lines probably not, but slams at your crossbox, yes that's a possibility, only way to know what you can get is to call in and see

LazMan
Premium
join:2003-03-26
canada
reply to Kane Hart
Bell's just launched Fibe in Barrie (which, IIRC - is where you are...) - so that's the offer, Fibe TV and higher speed Internet tiers....

Kane Hart

join:2012-11-17
said by LazMan:

Bell's just launched Fibe in Barrie (which, IIRC - is where you are...) - so that's the offer, Fibe TV and higher speed Internet tiers....

I wonder when the site will reflect the changes?

paulmav

@rogers.com
reply to Kane Hart
I went into a bell store(montreal) and they offered me fibe 175 for 50,95. A permanent discount of 103$. I didn't really believe the lady until she showed me her order screen