how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Kilroy

Re: [MoP] Collect the Full Set - Plus One for the Achievement

I just can't imagine doing 45 dailies on each toon, times 12 , that's 450 dailies! that just for the charms, then if you LFR each that's 192 bosses, I bet you only get 3-4 drops each week..

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:4

Something tells me that when you max level this many toons, you're not interested in gear levels; only player levels. Once you hit 90, you move on to the next toon.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

said by Carpie:

Something tells me that when you max level this many toons, you're not interested in gear levels; only player levels. Once you hit 90, you move on to the next toon.

Somewhat this.

I leave the new 90 at least to be LFR (463-470) ready before moving on to the next leveling project.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Carpie

said by Carpie:

Actually you get the toons you like to play and/or make more sense to play. Right now I don't like the way my Boomkin feels so she'll pretty much sit out until I get bored.

I've found that the Protection Paladin has a great deal of survivability, plus tank gear is really the only gear you can craft without major time investment. So, I use my Protection Paladin to go though things first, fewer deaths due to not knowing what to do. Then I enjoy playing my mage so she gets better gear also. Right now I'm grinding rep for profession patterns with the Protection Paladin being the first to Revered to get the trinket to give the 100% bonus rep, I've got Tillers and should have the Cloud Serpent tomorrow, then on to the next.
--
“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” ¯ Robert A. Heinlein