spc
uniqs
jhouston21
join:2004-12-17
Hampton, NH

jhouston21 to horacebork

to horacebork

Re: [Voip.ms] "dead" incoming call

How long will this sub-par service go on? VoIP.ms used to be sufficiently reliable that I recommended them to customers regularly. Now, much to my regret, I see myself as having one less option at my disposal.

I wish VoIP.ms would give us some idea what they're doing to remedy this sort of issue and what the timetable is for final resolution.
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

1 edit

MartinM

Premium Member

said by jhouston21:

How long will this sub-par service go on? VoIP.ms used to be sufficiently reliable that I recommended them to customers regularly. Now, much to my regret, I see myself as having one less option at my disposal.

I wish VoIP.ms would give us some idea what they're doing to remedy this sort of issue and what the timetable is for final resolution.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your ticket. We'll help ya resolve your issues.
H_T_R_N (banned)
join:2011-12-06
Valencia, PA

H_T_R_N (banned) to jhouston21

to jhouston21
said by jhouston21:

I am struggling with this this very issue. Over the last week the service has been crap. Chat sessions are nothing but an exercise in futility, and a laundry list of what could be wrong with my network, even tho the issue is exactly the same at more than one location with completely separate devices, infracture and ISP. But the problem is on my end. A test extension was configured to access Tampa and so far it has been connected, but the devices that connect (or not) to NY are problems on my end.

I am looking to replace VOIP.ms as I'm not confident they will get this fixed anytime soon.
jhouston21
join:2004-12-17
Hampton, NH

jhouston21 to MartinM

to MartinM
Martin,

Thank you for the offer to investigate the numerous issues that I and my customers have been experiencing over the past 5 months or so.

With all due respect, I've opened so many cases, documented so many calls (most worked with Alex) that either didn't ring (no ringback tone) or the first few seconds of the caller weren't heard by the party who answered (one of the other VoIP.ms customers experiencing the same issues) that I'm at the stage that I've lost faith that these issues will ever be permanently resolved. This truly disappoints me because VoIP.ms has a great feature set, but I can't, in good faith, put new customers with your service until the issues that crept up during the past 5 or so months are remedied.
Expand your moderator at work