share rss forum feed

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

Horror: The Last Werewolf [book series]

I read The Last Werewolf a couple of years ago. It's written by Glen Duncan, and it follows the typical werewolf "rules" that we are familiar with, thanks to the early Hollywood films. Duncan's werewolves are like the wolves of Howling, or An American Werewolf in London.
Not the wolf looking critter that was in the Twilight movies or on Vampire Dairies.

So fat the series has two Books:
The Last Werewolf and Talulla Raising.
A 3rd book in the series is scheduled to be published in June of 2013.

Pretty interesting series, if you are into that type of Horror.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY
I have the first on my phone, just haven't had a chance to get to it yet.
--
Any it new they in one. You here for mine you here.
-JV

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
reply to Snakeoil
As it turns out, the "wolves" in the Twilight series aren't "werewolves" (though it's an early misconception by the *characters* in the book that is later cleared up) -- but the shape that some members of that tribe turn into in order to protect their tribe from vampires.

Just sayin'
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
I never followed the series, just saw the trailer were twinky wolf dude is running, then shifts into a wolf.
Hence I thought "Oh, how nice, a cute and cuddly werewolf".
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.