spc
uniqs
Crypto_Bug
join:2001-05-31
Torrington, CT

Crypto_Bug to Dr Wizard

to Dr Wizard

Re: [Service] Royalty fee increase

Paid Satellite Radio is a huge waste of money, the only time I have bothered with it is the free 6 months every time I buy a new car and even then I never use it. Sure they claim it is commercial free, with the exception of their own commercials. That information aside, all they play is the same damn songs over and over and over again. The next day they do something amazing, they switch the order of the songs they played the previous day.

I went to Pandora One and have never looked back. Now I just wish Sirius would stop sending me 2 pieces of junk mail every single day.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru

Premium Member

said by Crypto_Bug:

Paid Satellite Radio is a huge waste of money, the only time I have bothered with it is the free 6 months every time I buy a new car and even then I never use it. Sure they claim it is commercial free, with the exception of their own commercials. That information aside, all they play is the same damn songs over and over and over again. The next day they do something amazing, they switch the order of the songs they played the previous day.

I went to Pandora One and have never looked back. Now I just wish Sirius would stop sending me 2 pieces of junk mail every single day.

I left when the merger was just about over.. I miss the old days because XM just by it's self was better.

Also about the junk mail I get it too.. BUT the by far the worst is geico.. ever since I switched the Nationwide I get crap from geico at least 3 times a month, so close to calling them asking me to take me off the list.