spc
Search similar:

uniqs

AnonPerson
join:2000-08-26
Lexington, KY

AnonPerson

Insight

Insight Broadband (Now owned by Time Warner) is also really bad with this.

They send me 2-3 letters per week disquised as other companies. Then when I open the letter it's the same "LIMITED TIME ONLY" message about buying a TV package.

They take it a step farther though. About once per month I get a phone call from some "quality control" person to make sure my "service is working well"... "Oh it is?...Well can I interest you in upgrading your service to include TV with this limited time offer?"
Matt7
join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH

Matt7

said by AnonPerson:

Insight Broadband (Now owned by Time Warner) is also really bad with this.

They send me 2-3 letters per week disquised as other companies. Then when I open the letter it's the same "LIMITED TIME ONLY" message about buying a TV package.

YES! Insight is the king of that... looks like an official letter from something important then you open and it's "Insight" ... I finally memorized their mailing address and just looking knew it was Insight without opening it.. I would sometimes get 3-4 pieces of mail from them a week.

ilikeme
Premium Member
join:2002-08-27
Stafford, TX

ilikeme to AnonPerson

Premium Member

to AnonPerson
Charter is horrid about that around here. They usually disguise it as something important, but the dead give away is that it is usually addressed to "Neighbor" Or "Current Resident." Since no one by those names live here, I write "return to sender, does not live here" on it and stick it back in the outgoing box. No way I am switching from FIOS to Charter lol.

Jim Gurd
Premium Member
join:2000-07-08
Livonia, MI

Jim Gurd to Matt7

Premium Member

to Matt7
said by Matt7:

I finally memorized their mailing address and just looking knew it was Insight without opening it.. I would sometimes get 3-4 pieces of mail from them a week.

Take a look at the postmark. If it says "presorted standard" it's guaranteed to be junk mail.

chip89
Premium Member
join:2012-07-05
Columbia Station, OH

1 edit

chip89 to ilikeme

Premium Member

to ilikeme
For me it's diretv that makes it look like it's something important around here.
mgamer20o0
join:2003-12-01
Norwalk, CA

mgamer20o0 to ilikeme

to ilikeme
said by ilikeme:

Charter is horrid about that around here. They usually disguise it as something important, but the dead give away is that it is usually addressed to "Neighbor" Or "Current Resident." Since no one by those names live here, I write "return to sender, does not live here" on it and stick it back in the outgoing box. No way I am switching from FIOS to Charter lol.

same here. i even signed up for charter internet and they keep sending me more and more trying to get me to sign up. its insane.