Re: Spam

the usps cant die. it's one of the few agencies in the constitution
NOVA_UAV_Guy
Premium Member
join:2012-12-14
Purcellville, VA

NOVA_UAV_Guy

Premium Member

Then let them stay alive, with one employee per state whose job is to sit at a desk and try to stay awake all day. Pay them a salary of $1 per year. (I'll bet the Constitution doesn't mandate how big they have to be. )

The simple point is that the USPS is a huge waste of money, especially when FedEx can get stuff there faster and more reliably. I don't trust the USPS, and neither should others. (By extension, this also means I no longer trust UPS, as they contract some of their deliveries out to the USPS. Since they can't guarantee me that USPS won't handle/deliver my package, I don't use their services anymore.)

MovieLover76
join:2009-09-11
Cherry Hill, NJ
(Software) pfSense
Asus RT-AC68
Asus RT-AC66

MovieLover76

I use USPS all of the time, I'm no powerseller, but I sell quite a bit of old electronics on ebay (for money to buy new electronics) and I've never had a problem.

Fedex and even UPS is a lot more expensive than USPS, what about customers who still want paper bills sending all of those bills out by Fedex would be ridiculously expensive. Also the USPS wouldn't be doing anywhere near as bad as they are currently doing if their weren't laws in place that force them to send money back to the government every year.

sivran
Vive Vivaldi
Premium Member
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX

sivran to NOVA_UAV_Guy

Premium Member

to NOVA_UAV_Guy
Words fail me in describing how wrong you are. So have a holy facepalm instead.
« That's nothing!
This is a sub-selection from Spam