spc
Search similar:

uniqs
blueribbon8
join:2002-02-12
Fairless Hills, PA

blueribbon8 to kes601

to kes601

Re: Dd anyone notice new firmware update? (DVR)

Pop-up alerts

never show me again

thanks
marc3565
join:2009-10-08

marc3565 to LL NY

to LL NY
I've noticed another change. When in the On demand section viewing New Releases I press the options button to change the sort order. Pressing Options now shows Filters and Sorting in one menu.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by marc3565:

Pressing Options now shows Filters and Sorting in one menu.

Anyone else notice that if you toggle the "free" tag for filters that some Movies are listed that should not be?

For example I show Cold Creek Manor is free for the HD yet SD is $9.99.
crgauth
join:2004-05-18
Glen Burnie, MD

crgauth to LL NY

to LL NY
If my memory serves me correctly, the scheduled recording menu item was 1 button away from the recorded shows.
All you have to do on the new menu is hit the channel up button. Skips all the way to the top.
One click away as before.

LL NY
@verizon.net

LL NY

Anon

Crgauth - thanks for the helpful hint!! Will use it.

However, yes - whoever changed this menu up wasn't really thinking!!!!
Libra
Premium Member
join:2003-08-06
USA

Libra to LL NY

Premium Member

to LL NY
Does anyone know if you export your settings to the cloud and then make changes, can you update what was exported to the cloud?

Sincerely, Libra

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

The only settings you can export are "series" settings, and yes, if you re-export them, they do overwrite the originals. You will only be able to import when you attach a replacement DVR, and try to create a series.
Libra
Premium Member
join:2003-08-06
USA

Libra

Premium Member

Thank you. This is good to know and a good feature.

Sincerely, Libra
ZNYGUY
join:2005-01-06
Lake Grove, NY

ZNYGUY to miataman

to miataman
So if I export everything to the cloud and replace my DVR, when I go to record a series that I had exported I will be asked if I want to import ALL exported series or just the one that I am trying to record? Just need to know this before I replace my DVR this week. Importing everything would be ideal. Only importing the one series would be a stupid design.
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

1 recommendation

PJL

said by ZNYGUY:

So if I export everything to the cloud and replace my DVR, when I go to record a series that I had exported I will be asked if I want to import ALL exported series or just the one that I am trying to record? Just need to know this before I replace my DVR this week. Importing everything would be ideal. Only importing the one series would be a stupid design.

All series are imported.

nascar
join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ

nascar

Happy to say that the order has been reversed back to the original.
said by nascar:

Correct. I'm looking into why this changed.

said by kes601:

More than likely not a FW update, Verizon has the ability to change the menus around w/o pushing out an update. Think of it as a webpage where you update the page and then all browsers see the updated wording (I know that's not what it is, but essentially the same idea).