Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to Draiman

Premium Member

to Draiman

Re: Renewed: Arrow, Supernatural, and Vampire Diaries.

It's always hard when you have "somebody" else in mind for a character portrayed on TV or in the movies, I agree. But I have zero pre-knowledge of this "story" so it's been very enjoyable

(Not to mention the eye candy... )

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by darcilicious:

It's always hard when you have "somebody" else in mind for a character portrayed on TV or in the movies, I agree. But I have zero pre-knowledge of this "story" so it's been very enjoyable

They also changed stuff quite a bit which I guess is why he's no longer "Green Arrow" but just "Arrow". The story/character GA has been around over 70 years now and these rewrites/reboots can be good or bad.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

2 recommendations

footballdude

Premium Member

said by Draiman:

said by darcilicious:

They also changed stuff quite a bit which I guess is why he's no longer "Green Arrow" but just "Arrow". The story/character GA has been around over 70 years now and these rewrites/reboots can be good or bad.

My brother is a huge DC comics fan and he hates Arrow, though he watches it every week. He says they made the character way too much like Batman.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

said by footballdude:

said by Draiman:

said by darcilicious:

My brother is a huge DC comics fan and he hates Arrow, though he watches it every week. He says they made the character way too much like Batman.

I agree with your brother.

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
said by darcilicious:

Agree. Like you I don't know a lot about GA. I was aware of him from comics (usually a crossover type thing) and such but never knew his back story. So that helps.

I had a difficult time when the new BSG came out. My mind always kept the original BSG so the differences in cylons, Baltar and such didn't always go over well with me. Kinda like how I am not too accepting of the new Star Trek movies.