Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Justin in MN
Premium
join:2013-01-07
Rochester, MN

Who uses PowerCode?

Hello, I am working with a cloud software company targeting ISPs and we have a question as to how many people use PowerCode. Are there any of you who utilize it? What do you think?

Thank you!
Justin.

treichhart

join:2006-12-12

1 recommendation

Do you want to see an demo of powercode if so just go to: »demo.powercode.com:444/ log in with username: admin and password admin then test it from there.

jjgb10
Premium
join:2004-11-24
Kasson, MN
reply to Justin in MN

I'm over in Kasson and currently use Azotel. Who do you work for Justin?

Justin in MN
Premium
Rochester, MN

Hey jjgb10! I'm right down the road from you in Dodge Center! I live in Rochester but work here at a cloud software start-up company called TyphoonCloud. We are actually trying to get some answers from WISP owners and your brain could be very valuable to me! Could I take you out to lunch sometime? Let me know if that would be ok. We can do that Chinese place in Dodge Center or wherever you want. My treat in exchange for your knowledge. I'm leaving for 2 weeks on next Tuesday the 19th, but will be around before or after then.

Thanks for reaching out!
Justin.

Justin in MN
Premium
Rochester, MN
reply to treichhart

And thanks treichhart!

ssprenge
Premium
join:2006-10-09
Chaska, MN

Hey Justin,

I live in MN too. We should get together because I'm a WISP, but we also have the world's only patented compliant cloud platform. www.casdex.com

I'm in town every weekend, otherwise I'm in CA.