how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31

Quick Klaxxi question

I know when you get exalted with Klaxxi you get a 489 neck (or a quest for one). Since I am near exalted, will this be a pop up quest or do you have to complete all the quests in the zone to get it, or is it just something you get when your exalted?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
Klaxxi is the "free" ring. So, once you are exalted and complete that last quest line (learn the true story of the Klaxxi) you get a ring at the final turn-in. The neck is Golden Lotus... and is the same concept. You can buy VP necks from the Klaxxi, but that's not what you are after atm.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Skittles
You need to have this achievement and be exalted with them:

»www.wowhead.com/achievement=7312···y-energy

Which consists of releasing all the Klaxxi Paragons, that means yes you need to complete the whole zone to get it.

Then a yellow quest will pop at Klaxivess for you to do the RP for the ring.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
Yep, I was really disappointed after getting to exalted on my druid only to find I had to go back and pretty much finish all the quests in the area. I think there is one or two quests in the north that can be skipped, but not many.
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Immer
Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. Almost there and I have done all the zone, so that will be a nice upgrade.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Feralmordius
I found that with my main that you needed to free all the quest givers first, then with alts you get more dailies and reps and all the buffs, with my latest 90 I reach exalted in like 4 days..