how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mbslk32

join:2013-02-13
San Andreas, CA

100 Percent Correct

You guys is absolutely telling the truth about WildBlue/EXEDE that is 100 Percent correct about this company. WildBlue/EXEDE is the WORST Satellite Broadband company that is a rip-off and deceiving company. FCC should do something about this company. They are charging us hefty amount of money each month but we are not getting the right internet services because of threshold and bandwidth usage. Whether we buy the average plan packages and not getting the kind of speed we should have in our bandwidth is USELESS because they are controlling our usage at their end. They should be fined for conducting illegal ways in business transaction with their customer unless FCC is tolerating this matter.

emmett0621

@198.45.210.x
I agree, my service is so slow. My due date is the 24th of each month I pay my bill on time. After two weeks of service every month I receive multiple emails advising I have exceeded my 10 GB monthly allowance. This is not true some weeks I don't even hardly use the internet, however I still use up my monthly allowance.

I have called a spoken with customer service and technical support nobody seems to know what's going on there. They sounds like they make up excuses as you ask questions, and some of there answers don't make sense. Unless I'm downloading a lot of movies, or watching a lot of movies on line there is no reason or way I can use 10 GB in two weeks time, even if I was on the computer day in day out.
« NO Customer Support!